Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Increased blood circulation, enhancing the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to
areas of the body
- Decreased muscular soft-tissue restrictions and adhesions
- Improved joint flexibility and increased range of motion
- Nervous system stimulation, used to release chronic tension or holding patterns
- Aids the lymphatic system by encouraging the flow of lymph
- Improves the condition of the skin by increasing the flow of nourishing blood to the surface as well as exfoliating old skin cells and sebum
- Helps prevent atrophy in muscles that are inactive
- Soothes and relaxes overworked muscles
- Stimulates the release of endorphins which helps to relieve pain and discomfort
- It feels good!!!
We Provide the Following Types of Massage
- Swedish Massage – Massage that incorporates long, soothing connective strokes
- Sports Massage – Enhances athletic performance and helps prevent or rehabilitate injuries
- Deep Tissue Massage – Focuses on freeing muscles and connective tissue from dysfunction through specific, deep strokes
- Neuromuscular Therapy – Massage that uses muscle stretches, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, gliding strokes, and patient education to normalize neuromuscular function
Preparing For Your Appointment
Wear clothing that will make you feel comfortable, but please keep in mind that during your massage, lotions and oils will be used which may be absorb into your clothing.
Drink plenty of water before and after your massage; this helps to keep you hydrated and remove toxins.
During Your Appointment
Undress to your comfort level. You will be covered at all times except for the area that the therapist is working.
Tell your therapist if you experience pain at any time during your treatment session. Deep tissue and some myofascial release techniques can be uncomfortable due to the intent in affecting the structure of the muscle and connective tissue. Most people find that the temporary discomfort is well worth the therapeutic effect.
After Your Appointment
Practice stretches or exercises that the therapist recommends. They will enhance the therapeutic benefits of your visit.
Drink plenty of water.
Click Here For Our Massage Cancellation Policy